Mazel Tov Glass offers multi-color designs for Jewish, interfaith and same-sex wedding couples. The wedding couple each steps on a different-color wedding glass, and we combine the multi-colored shards to create an unforgettable variation of our beautiful heirloom designs. One glass is included in this package. The second glass is to be purchased separately.
How To Order
- Pick a design for your unique, hand-blown wedding gift.
- Choose a color for your item from the dropdown menu.
- Order a second wedding glass of a different color from the Wedding Glass collection.
- Mazel Tov Glass will ship you two wedding glasses, one of each color, for your wedding ceremony.
- Your wedding glasses will arrive in embroidered white velvet pouches to safely contain the shards when smashed.
- Smash the wedding glasses at your wedding ceremony. Mazel Tov!
- Return the pouches containing your wedding glass shards to Mazel Tov Glass in the pre-stamped box your order came in.
- Mazel Tov Glass will combine your colored shards and suspend them in clear molten glass to create the multi-color design that you selected.